All Inclusive Holidays for families are an increasingly popular choice these days.
The main attractions of an all inclusive family break are :
- Set your holiday budget before you set off.
- No messing round with cash for the kids to get drinks, snacks and ice-creams.
- Entertainment and activities generally included.
- No cooking or washing up to worry about.
Potential drawbacks with an all inclusive family holiday could be :
- The family doesn’t get out and about to explore the destination properly.
- The family doesn’t spend much time together (kids clubs etc).