UK family holidays are increasingly popular and there is a massive range of holiday options for families to consider within the British Isles.
Here are some of the advantages of a family holiday in the UK.
- No currency risk for British families.
- No airport hassle, airport tax, or flight delays.
- Support the UK economy and UK jobs.
- No language barriers (unless e.g. you holiday in deepest Wales or have trouble understanding Geordie).
- Spend less on the travel more on the accommodation / activities.
Some of the potential downsides of taking a family break in the UK.
- The good old British weather. Four seasons in one day always a possibility.
- Bank holiday traffic jams.
- Everyone is on holiday at the same time!