Family Holidays with Hoseasons Holidays :
Hoseasons, a self catering specialist have a huge amount of choice to offer families. There’s practically every type of self catering holiday one could imagine. The Hoseasons brand has been around more than sixty years and each year they book holidays for over a million people so you can book in confidence. Most importantly, we think, is that each property sold by Hoseasons is individually inspected by their experts to ensure it meets their strict criteria for quality and safety.
Hoseasons offers the following types of holidays for families :
- UK Holiday Parks – For active families Hoseasons has handpicked Finlake in South Devon, Gurnard Pines on The Isle of Wight, Crowhurst Park in Sussex, Brynteg in North Wales and The Great Glen Water Park in Scotland as being the top five parks for active holidays.
- UK Lodge Holidays – From simple log cabins to luxury cabins complete with your own hot tub, Hoseasons holiday lodges are a great way to get the family out to the countryside for a relaxing or active holiday.
- UK Cottages – Renting a cottage can be an excellent way for a family or even a group of families to get away from it all and if fully occupied, renting a cottage can be excellent value for money. Some of the Hoseasons UK country cottages are dog friendly.
- Boat Holidays in The UK & Europe. While not everyone’s cup of tea enthusiasts of boating holidays will tell you there is no better way to see a country than from a waterway and relax at a slower pace of life yet have ever changing sights and scenery. Many boats accommodate dogs so a boating holiday can be a real dog friendly as well as family friendly holiday.
- Villa Holidays in Europe – A great range of Villa Rentals and Luxury Villas in France, Spain, Cyprus, Portugal and other countries. Make your own way by finding cheap flights and car hire. If you prefer a Villa Holiday with flights and car hire included please have a look at our James Villas review.
- UK City Apartment Holidays – What better way to enjoy a city break as a family than to stay in a furnished and well equipped apartment in a city centre location. Bath, London and York are popular England city break choices and of course Edinburgh and Glasgow in Scotland are both covered. One bed apartments can normally sleep a family of four while there are also two bedroom apartments available and helpfully at the Hoseasons website you can chose if you need a pet friendly apartment.