Family Holidays with DFDS Seaways :
Enjoy family friendly Amsterdam, after a relaxing journey. Add water and get a family break like no other on a DFDS Seways mini cruise.
When it comes to eating everyone is spoiled for choice. Then let us entertain you in true DFDS Seaways style before a relaxing nights sleep to awake refreshed for the big day ahead in Amsterdam.
Heading further afield – into Europe for a summer holiday at SunParks perhaps ? why just ferry when you can cruise ferry every day from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
DFDS Cruising – Tips For Families
- It makes sense to prebook your meals online – it works out a lot cheaper than paying onboard.
- Kids get their own special buffet in the main restaurant.
- You can buy a children’s card from the service centre. It includes loads of treats and goodies to keep children happy.
- The entertainment at The Columbus Club is family friendly. On offer is bingo and music from the resident band.
- There are family friendly films on offer at the onboard cinema (extra charge).
DFDS Kids Club
DFDS has plenty of entertainment onboard for kids. There is a ball pool and play room for drawing and painting. In the school holidays you’ll also find a professional children’s entertainer. The video below gives you more of an idea of the fun your children can have onboard a DFDS ship.
DFDS also offer family breaks to LEGO Land Denmark using their Harwich (Essex) to Esbjerg (West Denmark) service.